Tel +1 937 404 5191
Rachael Mourey joined Thompson, Dunlap & Heydinger, Ltd. in September of 2021. Rachael practices in the areas of general business and corporate law, commercial and residential real estate, commercial litigation, construction law, and estate planning.
Rachael was raised in the small town of Paulding, Ohio. She is the mother to two young children. Rachael’s interests include spending time with her children, watching Cubs games, and rooting on the Miami Dolphins. Rachael graduated with Honors and a Certificate in Taxation from Ohio Northern University, Claude W. Pettit College of Law in May of 2021. While at ONU, Rachael was an Appellate Advocate on the American Bar Association Moot Court team. During law school Rachael worked at ONU’s legal clinic, giving her valuable experience in transactional law and client relations.
- Has experience clerking for a law firm specializing in the following practice areas: corporate & business law; estate planning; and domestic relations.
- Drafted many different kinds of transactional documents such as 501(c)(3)’s, Bylaws, Article of Incorporation, and wills.
- Experience in creating legal entities such as LLCs and nonprofit corporations.
- Wright State University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2016)
- Ohio Northern University, Claude W. Pettit College of Law(J.D., cum laude, 2021)
- Dean’s List Award recipient
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award – Property Law, Spring 2019
- Certificate in Taxation
- American Bar Association National Appellate Advocacy Team
- Order of the Barrister’s Inductee for Excellence in Oral Advocacy
- Ohio, November 2021
Memberships and Associations:
- Logan County Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Public Interest Law Association, Ohio Northern, President 2019-2020
- Alpha Lambda Delta, Wright State University, Alumni
- Pi Sigma Alpha, Wright State University, Alumni