West Liberty, Urbana
Chris joined the firm as a partner in 2012 after twelve years with Brandt & Moell in West Liberty. He began his career at Chernesky, Heyman & Kress in Dayton, then served as in-house counsel at Marathon Ashland Petroleum in Findlay. Chris is also a past assistant City Prosecutor.
Chris now practices primarily in the areas of general business and corporate law, real estate, estate planning, probate, and other transaction matters, but his broad experience allows him to assist clients in a variety of areas.
- Taylor University (B.S., 1992)
- Ohio Northern University, Claude W. Pettit College of Law (J.D., High Distinction, 1996)
- Ohio, 1996
- S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio, 1996
Memberships and Associations:
- Logan County Bar Association
- Champaign County Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Ohio Municipal Attorneys Association
- Board of Directors, The Peoples Savings & Loan Company
- Solicitor, Village of West Liberty
- President, School Board, West Liberty-Salem Local Schools
- Past President, West Liberty Ball Association